Friday, October 30, 2009

God Fearing!?!? ARE YOU?

THINK TWICE, BETTER YET  THRICE!   

       Raised as a god fearing child, now woman. I believe I've never processed FEAR in my mind completely! Not any kind of fear whatsoever. In my recent life experience, mistake making and backsliding. I've learned alot about my faith and my fear! Generally there is no doubt in my mind that I am faith driven. Reciprocally, loved ones attempt to reassure and hearten. Due to the human like qualities of mankind fear rises in my chest and refuses to allow me release through exhilation. Subsequently Consequential judgements are a result in behavior that is chastised by a higher power. (GOD)!! Dont Let your fears outweigh your FAITH, Ultimately with it leading your life and not dragging you behind, you will constantly be at ease! I ASK, THAT YOU ASK YOURSELF, ONE QUESTION THE NEXT TIME YOU FIND YOURSELF BINDED AND BLINDSIDED BY THIS CRAZY, TWISTED, AMAZING, BLESSESD, BEATEN DOWN, RISEN UP LIFE WE LEAD..... IS YOUR FEAR GREATER THAN YOUR FAITH?

-ONE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment